Fire Damage in Arvada Colorado Grease Fire in Kitchen

This picture was taken for fire damage in Arvada Colorado grease fire in kitchen completely ignited entire home.

A simple pan with Grease caught on fire and completely burned down a condominium and caused over a hundred Thousand dollars in damage and impacted homeowners lives.

Luckily we were able to work with a Great insurance company Safeco insurance and resolve matters quickly to return the family back home this is a process that can take up to six months to restore home back to its original state complete electrical rewire structural repairs and properly securing firewalls so that fire doesn’t spread.